Beautiful long hair requires a healthy hair care. For the hair care, we first think of hair care salons. However, the hair treatments are expensive there and you have to visit a hair salon regularly for an effective hair treatment. But there have different natural ways to stimulate hair growth.
How to stimulate hair growth:
The have some secrets of beautiful hair. Learn how to stimulate hair growth & apply following natural formulas.
Your food influences the condition of your hair. They should eat balanced, take everything that is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals, and that will work wonders for hair growth. Keep fresh fruits and vegetables into your daily diet. Since vitamin B is very useful in this regard, your table includes whole grain products, potatoes and bananas. Furthermore, eggs, soy and other protein-rich foods are also not to be forgotten. It is important to maintain the body so that no hair loss happens and that healthy hair grows. One should drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily; this will stimulate hair growth.
Massage of the scalp:
Massage your scalp for at least 10 minutes with regular breaks to increase blood flow to the hair follicles and relieve the stress. The increased blood supply helps the hair follicles absorb more nutrients and thus helps hair growth.
Oil contributes to hair growth and fights against hair loss. One should massage essential oils into the scalp. The following are some of the best oils for stimulating hair growth:
- Coconut oil: it helps to keep the scalp free from dandruff and lice, helps hair growth and relieves strain.
- Rosemary oil: It removes dandruff. It increases the blood circulation of the scalp.
- Thyme oil: You need to massage this oil into your scalp. Thus the blood flow works well.
You may like: Where Does Dandruff Come From?
Natural food supplements:
Hair growth can be stimulated with natural dietary supplements. They could be used in the form of pills, powders or fortifiers containing beta-carotene, linseed oil, silicic acid and vitamins such as B, C and E. In this case, it is advisable to consult your doctor. You can also take hair growth pills containing vitamins and minerals.
Quick tips on how to stimulate hair growth:
The effective natural remedies are the home treatment that stimulates hair growth. They are most useful and free of chemicals.
- Mix the natural yogurt, egg yolk and lemon juice and apply to your hair. Wrap a towel around the head for deep conditioning. Wash it after 30 minutes.
- Lemon and buttermilk help to get rid of dandruff. Use this mix regularly.
- You can take apple cider as an excellent conditioner, but remember that it should only be diluted with cold water.
- Exercise daily because it promotes blood circulation and therefore hair growth.
- Practice sleeping minimum eight hours daily, because the hair grows faster when you sleep.
If you can follow the hair care tips, it will surely help to stimulate hair growth naturally.