Are you trying to hide your unwanted dark spots? How to get rid of dark spots? Skin spots often occur and can have various causes. Various homemade formulas can help in removing the stains.
Why do i have dark spots on my face?
Facial spots are pigmentation problems that can be so bright, brown, pink, and reddish. Too large natural pigmentations (melanin), are caused by an accumulation of skin cells. Too much sun radiation causes transient or permanent spots.
These are usually birthmarks, freckles or lentigines that can occur on the face. Although they are not often harmful, many choose to remove them for aesthetic reasons.
Tips on how to get rid of dark spots:
- Protect yourself from sunlight. Especially at noon during the summer months. Always use sunscreen creams or Blocker. Use a hat and sunglasses.
- Eat healthy and balanced: Eat fresh fruits and vegetables regularly. But do not forget to use fish and nuts, two foods that are good for the skin.
- Drink at least six glasses of water a day to enrich your skin.
- Wash skin. Clean your makeup using lukewarm water before going to sleep. Apply a moisturizing cream in the morning. And, above all, use the benefits of natural remedies.
You may like: Remove Your Wrinkles Naturally
Natural remedies for dark spots:
The following resources can be applied to the facial skin to remove the spots gradually:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Moisten a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and use these as a face lotion daily. Let it work for 20 minutes and then wash.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is also perfect for your facial skin.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is the most widely used natural home remedies to remove stains. However, be careful to keep lemon juice at night or when you are not going to leave the house (e.g., on weekends).
- Olive oil: Use extra virgin olive oil extra virgin (the purer, the better). Apply it with a cotton ball to the face skin. Let it dry and then wash the face with warm water.
- Onion: The juice of this vegetable is due to its characteristics is another wonderful way to remove facial blemishes. Apply onion juice for 10 minutes. In very sensitive skin, irritation or burning may occur. If this happens, remove the onion juice and wash the skin immediately.
- Milk: For millennia milk is used for skin care and beauty. Cleopatra, for example, bathed in fermented goat’s milk. The lactic acid removes all dead cells of the skin surface; the skin becomes brighter and radiates in a special way. You can also use the properties of the yogurts. Apply the yogurt with a massage and let it dry. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Cucumber: The cucumber is one important item in our list for skin care. The cucumber contains a lot of water and nutrients to regenerate our skin. Cut some slices of cucumber or make cucumber paste. Apply the paste on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Aloe Vera: It was also used in ancient Egypt of Nefertiti as natural medicine. This plant nourishes and gives our skin suppleness. Cut a piece of aloe lengthwise through and remove the pulp. Apply this to the dark spots for half an hour.
- Tomato: Tomato juice provides proteins, vitamins A and C and lycopene. Divide a tomato and apply the juice to the face. This juice works great with sunglasses.
- Turmeric: This is a good item to cut skin tags. Mix Turmeric powder with some water or lemon juice and massage the mixture into the skin. Allow the mask to work for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide is truly an amazing brightener. Apply this product in the evening by gently dabbing your skin with a dampened cotton pad. Carry on the formula for about two weeks daily.
- Chamomile: This herb has astringent and as a tonic for skin brightening. Chamomile should be used after a thorough skin cleansing. Prepare an ordinary tea and let it cool. Apply the tea to the skin with a cotton bar. You do not have to wash the face after that. Just leave the chamomile to dry.
You may read: Quick Remedy for Dark Spots on Lips
Final words about how to Get Rid of Dark Spots:
If you follow these natural cleansers, your dark spots will be disappeared. So, follow our spot removing tips to get beautiful skin. Do you have any suggestion about how to get rid of dark spots?